ARRANGEMENTS FOR CLIENT MEETINGS – JUNE 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
11 June, 2020 by Darren Rainey
As part of our commitment to create a safe working environment and begin our phased return to the office Hunt Solicitors Limited have carried out a COVID risk assessment.
As part of this assessment we have produced the following protocols for any clients who need to attend our office for a face to face appointment.
Please note virtual meetings are still the recommended guidance of the Executive and face to face meetings should only be used in the event an alternative option is not available. If you attend the office without an appointment we may not be able to accommodate a meeting with you so please do book in advance.
Should a face to face appointment be necessary we would ask all visitors to the office to read and follow these protocols which are now in place:
- When booking an appointment through reception or your case worker/Solicitor please let us know in advance how many people will be attending the meeting so we can facilitate the meeting taking place. We would ask that no more than two people attend unless absolutely necessary.
- We can only conduct socially distanced meetings in certain offices within the building therefore we would ask that if you require a downstairs room you make us aware of this so that we can ensure the correct meeting room is available for you.
- Appointments will now be staggered to ensure fewer people are in the office at all times therefore, we will not be able to offer the same number of appointments per day as we have done previously. However we will do our best to facilitate your appointment at a time suitable to you.
- We would ask you to only attend at the correct appointment time (e.g. please don’t turn up really early) to ensure the safest number of people are in the office at any one time.
- There is hand sanitiser available at reception which we would ask you to use on entering the building. Gloves and face masks are also available should you wish to use these products. If you wish to dispose of these items on leaving the building please dispose of them in the medical waste bin provided.
- Screens have been placed at front reception and on entering the building we would ask you to stop and book in with reception staff who will direct you to the waiting area or meeting room as appropriate.
- Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to offer any tea or coffee to clients in the waiting area and we appreciate you support of this decision. Should you require some water please advise reception and this will be provided to you in a disposable cup.
- Hand sanitiser is available in our meeting rooms which we would ask you to use.
- All meeting rooms which can be used whilst adhering to social distancing are sanitised before and after the appointments are conducted.
If you have any concerns about attending our office please do not hesitate to contact the Solicitor handling your case.
All new and existing clients are entitled to a FREE initial consultation – just click below to complete our short form to book now and make an appointment with one of our specialist solicitors.Get in touch